Re: So-Al T-shirts

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: So-Al T-shirts
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 05:02:16 -0500
Please do a small favor and Don't send the responses to the LIST....  I
really do try and keep junk like this off the list for the most part....

There are a couple of business's that I really think cater to our needs and
I actively support them here..... Finishline.... Dave.... Muscle.... so
on.... and if you hear of something that is Very cool.... or get Great
service outta something we all could benefit from then Bring it on....

Keith....