Re: Last Minute

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Last Minute
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:39:06 -0500
Yeah I am doing lots of last minute planning things..... but the basic's
are done..

Ran the Motor for a bit yesterday and noticed a few minor problems.... but
it's an engine....  runs on 8 cylinders.... so Life is Good...

Still gotta pick up the So-Al T-shirts and the Salt Talk shirts... on
Friday...