Life is Good

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Life is Good
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:35:35 -0500
Okay I've had many answers to the real question of life.... ( KFC being a
bit on the Vertically challanged side of Tall )

Worked our heart out on the Hot rod today..... got most of the stuff Plumbed
and wore my fingers to the bone... but it's coming along just fine.
Begining to feel like we might actually make it to Speedweek after all....
LOL seriously we are trying to limit the last minute to Packing the
trailer... but there is Still lots left to do....

Off to bed and a full weekend of getting set....

Keith ( keep in mind we have to leave a bit earlier then some of you folks
... Seems Bville ain't in our backyard. )