Re: The color of Salt

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, "wspotter"
Subject: Re: The color of Salt
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:52:54 -0500
Hey Grib.... there is enough Color in the Muscle Motorsports Stickers to do
exactly what all of this is about..... Your PURPLE and Yellow Letters are
Perfect....

Hey Guys.... This thing IS a NASCAR..... Trust me there isn't enough white
left to worry about..... Grib has letters the size of Chicago....and HUGE
graphic's...... the car will be fine....