Ply at lake and more

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ply at lake and more
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:52:35 -0700
List; The twin plug flathead Plymouth 4 moved under its own power for the
first time Sunday. Jerry Szuter who has usually driven it decided he has had
enough fun in the dirt so I got Bret Murphy who drives Al's J/F now Comp
Eliminator car to come on down. He loved it. The car ran great in first and
second and part of third, then layed down so he clicked it.  Jack Costalla
went 189 mph with a bone stock 1800cc two valve Toyota motor stright from the
junkyard. Rochester two barrel and a turbo from a 2.2 Chrysler. You guys
talking about streamlining really need to look at Jacks car.There is alot to
be learned there.
Bhenem's mod sports spun pretty good and got nice air but came down OK and I
understood all was fine. I left right about then so thats all I know.    Rich
Fox