Speedweek questions

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedweek questions
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:32:30 -0700
..... is the salt hard on shoes?
***********************************

Jeff,

Barry Kaplan NEVER wore shoes except to enter some place which required shoes.
But then Barry is hard to figure out. I take my old tennis(sneakers)shoes to
wear during the day and have a second pair to wear in the evening. If the salt
is wet your shoes will be so stiff when dry you can slip them on like loafers.
Some will soak the salt encrusted shoes over night in the tub to loosen them
up so they can be worn the next day. Old shoes are the best, comfortable,
because you will be walking a lot. I leave my old shoes for the room service
people in leiu of a tip at the end of the week.(Big Spender)

Dan Warner(still thinking of a new signature)