RE: Fueling

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <edvs@uswest.net>, glen barrett
Subject: RE: Fueling
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:20:40 -0700
Yeah, that 3 is "super whammo" alright.  I bet you could get one of those
over 200 easy enough.  Harley is pretty limited on what they can do, if it
doesn't look or sound "right", nobody will buy no matter how good it is.

I guess I need to pick up a Hemmings to see what Jim's unloading.  And an
R&C as well.

Dale C.

/

FWIW, it appears that Jim is going to put his 3-cylinder bike into
production.
Originally designed for production by Harley Davidson, this engine would
have
added one more cylinder, but required only 6 more parts to be stocked by
Harley!
For some reason HD, passed on the deal & Fueling still has the patents.
Harley
really wants something super-whammo for it's 100th Anniversary model & this
might
have been a consideration. Long time rumors have a link-up between HD and
Porshe
in the works. Somehow I can't see that marriage.........Meanwhile, Fueling
is
selling ALL of his many toys currently in his shop in an effort to finance a
larger building to produce the 3-cylinder Harley. If you subscribe to
Hemming's,
they have a list of all the cars & bikes up for auction.
Ed

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..