Re: Six Bangers

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Six Bangers
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:15:13 -0700
For those who care and don't already know, the heads that Nic Aries has made
that I have seen are reproductions of "Howard" heads. very simular to Wayne
heads these were cast by Howard Johansen in the early 50s. I bought an
unfinished casting and finished it and ran it in my 32 for a few years. I
then sold it to George Cambell of the "Salt Circus" roadster. Some time
later Nic began making the much better new units.  Rich Fox