Six Bangers

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Six Bangers
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:57:26 -0700 (PDT)
For any of you six in a row guys, if you haven't
already seen it, there's a pretty good article on
modernizing your favorite motors for horsepower
in this month's "Custom Classic Trucks" magazine.
 They cover everything from Chevvies and Big GMCs
to 300 inch Fords, leaning Mopars and flathead
Dodges.  One thing I found interesting, I did not
know that Arias was still building the original
Wayne cross-flow heads and re-pop Hilborn
injectors for big GMCs.

Dick J
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/