July 4th & Canada & Mopars & Chevies

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: July 4th & Canada & Mopars & Chevies
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 07:57:11 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the good words Scott.  My grandma and
grandpa immigrated to Massachusetts from Canada
back around the turn of the century.  Hmmm, two
centuries back!  1895 - 1900 or so.  I guess that
makes part of my roots in Canada.  I have worked
many months in Canada with members of the
Canadian Military Forces and always find them so
easy to get along with compared to members from
many other countries.

By the way, how's work on the Mopar going?  Have
you been doing anything on it since Maxton, or
have you just parked it for a while?  Do you drag
it regularly?  I spent a good portion of
yesterday making a bracket and mounting plate for
my nitrous bottle.  I'm trying to avoid lines
running from the front to the back of the car, so
I have managed to make a place for it right
behind the driver's side headlight.

I'm looking forward to running in September.
I'll run gas class first, then put the bottle in
and try my luck in fuel class.

Stay in touch.

Dick J
In East Texas