Re: Engine Turned Aluminum

To: "kturk" <kturk@ala.net>, "ddahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine Turned Aluminum
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:16:34 -0500
Keith, NO question is stupid if you need to know. Engine turning is best done
on a drill press, use those small round sanding discs that are made for die
grinders. You can set up a straight edge to guide you, if it is straight, and
just swirl overlapping by 1/2 the dia. It is easy and I think it looks great!

John Backus