Re: Cummins powered Dodge Ram

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Cummins powered Dodge Ram
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 08:33:53 -0800
I have a 96 Dodge-Cummins Ram dulie,12 valve.
No problems of any kind. I pull a trailer to the salt but not race car size.
Al Teague has the same and has the Gale Banks setup on his. I pulled a race
car trailer to AZ loaded and had no hill problems. I understand the 24 valve
has less power though.
Glen