Re: Supercharging little hemis? ? HELP!

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supercharging little hemis? ? HELP!
From: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@coldreams.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:29:06 -0800
       A supercharged Dodge hemi built to serious standards on fuel would
easily match Dougs Ardurn, so 200mph should be a possibility. Can't see how
you are going to get a Paxton inside the hood of a roadster, seems it will
stick out the side or the top to me. Looking around E bay yesterday and
there are plenty of  Ford Lightning and  GM superchargers that would fill
the bill. Building a manifold for a supercharger would likely be the easiest
part of  a supercharged Dodge hemi. I'm withDoug  Hilborn makes some neat 1
bbl injectors that would be perfect to blow threw with a centrifugal or
turbo. Kvach

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]