Re: Specialized engine building equip

To: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Subject: Re: Specialized engine building equip
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:22:57 -0700
......yes it was love after the the first sleep over, "got this hear engine to
rebuild for the bike".....she says " I got a spare bedroom here"......motor gets
built in her apartment......the two of us hall it out......sometime later we
leave
our wedding reception with one each well rusted mazda pickup complete with
nitrous
assisted bike in the back-destination honeymoon(ie Wendover KOA)

and life has been good ever since

Joe and Judie Amo       :)