Specialized engine building equip

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, yesford@clear.net.nz, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Specialized engine building equip
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:28:01 -0800 (PST)
Okay, let's all fess up to the "bravest" thing we
ever did (mechanically speaking) in the house,
and see who got away with the most.  I'll admit
to building a 1954 Harley in the spare bedroom
one winter, then having to remove the door and
the door jam and the back closet wall in order to
get it out in the spring because it wouldn't fit
around the corner in the hallway.  My (ex)wife's
comment was something like:  "I told you that
building that thing in the house was unwise."

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *