Re: Very Used Items

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Very Used Items
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:25:37 -0600
Sorry bout that Chuck.... No one seemed interested in my most attractive
offers.... so I pitched them in the Trash can this afternoon just before
they came and got it.... Miss Kathy didn't even have to tell me to take it
out...

I seem to be getting the shop organized again... making room for the next
project I guess... can't do much else while I wait on this new Crank... ..
then what am I going to do for 9 months?

hmmm maybe I will make a little extra room in the back of the shop for that
metal I have in the racks to sit on the floor and get welded into a Frame
assembly...

I just built a Stand for the Metal Brake that also holds the Bead roller....
interesting... I also added a 3" piece of angle iron to the face of the
Cheapy metal brake... seems to have really helped it in bending metal...

Keith ( sure do miss my boys being around  when it's time to take out the
trash or mow the lawn )