Re: Ole Blue hair

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Ole Blue hair
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:28:54 -0600
<<<<Keith...( still doing it MY WAY...)
Keith Turk>>>>

My way your _ss,  its Dave Dahlgrens way or no way for you :) :), of course if
you ask Dave "its the right way or no way" or "the record setting way or the
blow up way"  "fast way or slow way"    something like that.

Joe (making more friends so I can learn another way besides my way, or at least
know of another way, how many ways can there be?) Amo :) :)