Corvette rollcage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corvette rollcage
From: "ghalvorson:First ghalvorson:Last" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:19:19 -0500
Rich,
     Yes, I can pull the latches all the way down.  The tube is mounted
inboard and above them.  In my 74' there is a curved area just inboard of
the latches.  I fit the tube to run along the curve and therefore about 1/2
of the 1 3/4" tube is up above the top of the window line.  Although being
that far inboard, it wants to occupy some "headspace", especialy with the
padding on it.  With the latches pulled all the way down, there is about
1/4" bewteen the mechanism and the tube.
Gene H