Re: SAE papers - Goldenrod

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: SAE papers - Goldenrod
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 07:46:48 -0700
Here's the information from the SAE site John:

Photocopies of out-of-print papers (1904-1997) are available
via mail (post) for the
following prices:
• $12.00—SAE members
• $15.00—list

How to order papers published before February 1998
Papers published before February 1998 are not listed on the
website. They are
available with our Internet and CD-ROM products for by
contacting Customer Service at
1-877-606-7323 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) or
724/776-4970..

All they need John is the paper #, credit card #,
and your address.

Bryan Savage