Re: SAE papers - Goldenrod

To: Beverly Stanley <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: SAE papers - Goldenrod
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 00:55:39 -0700
Hello gang.
I'm looking at my copy of 660390 that I purchased from the
SAE.
(The Aerodynamic Design of the Goldenrod -
 to increase Stability, Traction and Speed
  by  Walter H. Kroff   )
It is not on the web site because it is too old.
I called the publication order phone number that is listed
on their web site. It cost about $15.00. Well worth is to
me.

Bryan Savage  (Maybe the World Finals....hope hope)