Re: Keith who?

To: Tim Schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>, DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Keith who?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
It's a real bummer to have terminal engine damage
at the races, but at least he got a 214 run
first.  Sometimes you can't even get the motor
running well enough to get to the starting line.
That's when it's really bad.  Knowing Keith
though, this won't even slow him down.  Shoot, he
might be back for WOS just so he can get another
TWO hat this year.

Dick J