Mohogany Ridge

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, esb9@webtv.net, av8ford@volcano.net,
Subject: Mohogany Ridge
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:21:46 GMT
        Two men were sitting next to each other at a corner bar.   After a
while,
one  guy  looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from
listening to you,  that you're from Ireland."    The other guy responds
proudly,    Why "Yes, that I am!"    The first guy says,    "So am I!    And
where about from Ireland might you be?"    The other guy answers, "I'm from
Dublin, I am."    The first guy responds,    "Sure and begorra, and so am I!
    And what street did you live on in Dublin?"

The other guy says, "A lovely little area it was, I lived on McCleary Street
in the old, central part of town."    The first guy says, "Faith and it's a
small world, so did I!    And to  what  school would you have been going?"
    The other guy answers, "Well now, I went to St. Mary's, of course."

The first guy gets really excited and says, "And so did I. Tell me, what
year did you graduate?"     The other guy answers,    "Well now, I graduated
in 1959."   The first guy  exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling down
upon us! I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar on
this very night.     Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's in 1959
my own self."

About this time, another guy walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a
beer.    "Hows it goin' tonite there bartender"?  he says….     The
bartender walks over to him shaking his head,  and mutters, "It's gonna be
another long night,……. the Murphy twins are drunk again."