Thrashing....

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <V4GR@aol.com>, <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Thrashing....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:22:34 -0500
Well judging Time the way I do.... in Days not life times... Time is Damn
Short these days...

We basically have decided that the New Rodeck D Motor isn't going to be
Ready.... Just to many little problems to overcome in this short of time...
God knows I tried to get it all done...  and I have the Desire... it's Just
a VERY expensive motor and I don't want to half ass the effort to break it
due to stupidity... We have lots of Neat Parts.... the Pile doesn't need to
grow really it just needs some massaging and we don't have the time.... To
little to late... my what a shock...

We Seem to have the Old D Motor sorted out though and we are going to bring
it with the appropriate changes from last year.... 6.2" Carrillo Rods...
Ross Pistons with the Cast Iron Head work done by Indy last year.. don't
know if it will set a record.... but it's an easy swap and we can make the
Dyno and Speed Week.... even if we have a Problem on the Dyno we can stick
the C motor in and Make Speed week....

I am thinking about coming back and running the WOS or the Finals... now...
which might be a nice touch anyway....

Keith ( Yes I am VERY disappointed... but it's all part of racing I
suppose )