Re: " Ten pounds of Charcoal and check the oil, mate ....... "

To: wspotter@jps.net, benettw@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: " Ten pounds of Charcoal and check the oil, mate ....... "
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:42:34 EDT
Wes; I am no doctor but I would guess that people who spend inordinate
amounts of time in front of a computer were the same people who were spending
all day watching TV. Forty years ago they would have been reading books or
playing with their short wave radio. I would also guess that the doctor who
wrote the article you quote is looking for a government grant to further
study this behavior he has discovered.  Rich Fox