Variable Lift Rockers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Variable Lift Rockers
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 16:47:01 -0400
I was browsing through a magazine when I came across an article about
a new variable ratio rocker. I thought nothing new these have been
around for years. I noticed they had a website so when I returned home
I checked it out. Seems these are variable according to valve train
speed. At low rpms they give a low lift but as the rpm increase so
does the ratio. They aren't in mass production yet but their list of
motor applications has everyone just about covered that has inline
valves and pushrods. Even my odd ball 60 degree V6!
Check out their site might make for some interesting conversation on
the list.
http://www.hotrocker.com/index.html

BillB