Maxton

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Maxton
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
Group, congratulations to Keith Turk & Co. for their big success this
weekend.  That Camaro really goes!

It was great to see Willie Glass' new Ardun out there, it sounded
terrific.

I was stymied right off the trailer this time by a  fuel injector pump
that didn't pump any fuel.  I'll be delving into it very shortly to see
what went wrong.   We'll be back.

Thanks to Tony Peagler, and Roy and Sonny from Birmingham, for helping
me, since my bro Tom couldn't make this trip.

It was a pleasure to get acquainted with Scott Guthrie and talk bikes at
the Awards Dinner, after many years of seeing his name in the Bonneville
and now ECTA records.  There was a huge turnout for the Dinner, and a
happy clubby atmosphere about it.

Kudos to the ECTA Board for another safe, well-organized and successful
meet.

Regards from ArdunBill in the Great Dismal Swamp, Chesapeake, VA