OT but auot related

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT but auot related
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:08:58 -0500
I am looking for someone who has a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
What I want to do is plot camshaft timing events using excel. Then
calculate the area under the curve for the exhaust, intake, and
overlap ( yep for those rocket scientist on the list, calculus yuck).
Know I should have studied better when in school. I should then be
able to just plugin different numbers for various camshafts and do
some comparisons between camshafts. I have a drawing some else has
done, but it is of poor quality to give an idea of what I am looking
for.

BillB