Re: Driveshaft

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driveshaft
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:57:53 -0600
Having lost a Driveshaft at Speed... I can tell you that the Pro Shop Doug
talks about is Truely important....

I was running a Stock Drive shaft with the D Motor Last year and when it
decided to part company It took several Parts with it to include a Richmond
T-10 and Yolk for the 9"

I bought a Nascar Driveshaft and from now on won't run anything less....
Trust Me.... This stuff oughta scare you if it doesn't..... when the trans
broke in half The shifter Smacked my Leg pretty good ..... The Drive shaft
Hoop did it's job and luckly for us the Shaft went out with out taking a
tire or Catapulting the car.

Keith