Re: CHECKING CUBES

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CHECKING CUBES
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:40:13 -0500
Mayf, John, List,

  I've been having e-mail troubles lately so I've been struggling to just
keep up with the discussion on cubes.  It would seem that my life is quite
simple in this respect running the rotary engine.  I'm curious though, what
specific measuring instrumant is being used to measure bore and stroke
directly? (Dial bore gage, vernier caliper, etc?)  Is the measurement taken
at just one cylinder?

  Sorry if this has already been covered, I've lost over 600 old messages in
the past two days and may have missed it.  Gotto get the kid his own computer!

Chuck "No, I can't just 'pull a head'" Rothfuss
Past my bed time.
Pole Cat Hollow, NC