Re: 2-hour TV special on land speed

To: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>,
Subject: Re: 2-hour TV special on land speed
From: "LandSpeed Louise" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:59:38 -0800
Steve raises a good point about non-TLC subscribers. My first thought is to
encourage you to find a pal who has the cable and run a tape that night.
Failing that, I will try to find out where videos may be purchased and post
to this list.

Because the show will air in two parts, It may run over a two-night period.
I am unsure since the negotiations are between the British producers and the
US cable network execs.

Speedy Regards,

LandSpeed Louise Ann Noeth
Storyteller

LandSpeed Productions
Words / Pictures / Graphics / PR
"Against the ruin of the world,
there is only one defense -- the creative act!"