ERC Fuel at bonneville

To: "Land Speed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: ERC Fuel at bonneville
From: "Gene Brauninger" <genesds@ic.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:48:25 -0500
We will be running a Harley in the 1000P/PP class at SpeedWeek this year and
have some questions about the fuel available at Bonneville.  This will be
our 1st time there so we don't know a lot of details.

1. I understand we must use the fuel supplied by ERC at Bonneville.  On the
Team Amo web page they list several ERC blends.  Do you have a choice of
which blend you want to use.

2. Any suggestions on which would be best for a 1000cc motorcycle?

3. The bike is being built & tested in Atlanta GA.  Are these fuels
available in the Atlanta area so we can do our testing with them.  If not
are their other brands available in the area that are similar to the ERC
blends.

Other questions:
I can't find the Maxton dates for this year.  Have they been posted yet?

What is the registration process for Maxton & SpeedWeek at Bonneville?  Do I
need to join 2 different groups and is it too early to sign up?  I have
already signed up for a number.

Gene Brauninger
In the cold & snow in Michigan