Hemi Chevy

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hemi Chevy
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:57:14 -0500
    List

    I know you guys have been talking vintage Chevy/Hemi combinations, but
haven't there been other aftermarket designs over the years? And I think
there is a current 4-valve design on the market (AREO I think) that is a
bolt on and produces some fantastic flow numbers. Have never seen or heard
of  anyone using these pieces though. Anybody know more?

    John Beckett, LSR #79