Re: Cut off

To: Chris R Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: Cut off
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 06:27:32 -0500
if you put that in all you will accomplish is to break the fuel pump if
it is inline with the pressure output and the pump cannot bypass the
fuel back to the tank..the pump will stall and the current requirement
will go to the moon. An efi system should have the ECU turn the pump off
and on according to whether or not it sees a tach input signal.
Dahlgren