Re: Cut off

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cut off
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:17:56 +1300
List and especially Dan Warner,
                                              I already have a battery
isolating switch on the dash of my roadster in easy reach of the driver and
will install a second in series in a location like the back of the car like
the consensus suggest. My additional question is, with EFI, will the dash
mounted battery isolater switch fill the requirement for a fuel shut-off.
The dash switch will shut-off all current to the electric pump, EFI
electronic control unit and ignition, or do I still require a positive
mechanical barrel valve style fuel shut-off.
Chris Harris  C/GR  #397  New Zealand.