Re: Cheap Cars

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Cheap Cars
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 20:03:45 -0700
Ed, what is not detroit about the Neon (from drawing board to production its all
Chrysler, that was the whole point of the Neon, detroits answer to the civic,
and
corrola)?  I cant afford a Neon for a family car, many others to choose from and
cheaper for racing as an entry car,  personally would rather have my kids
running
in something with much less mass than Detroit iron, the small little lakester
idea
or something similar to the Jr. dragster thing appeals to me, they can tweak it
by
concentrating on the little things like aero, chassis, etc.  the speeds may not
be
big but the learning and progressiveness would be fine       Joe  :) :)