Re: Of Maxton snow & suspension & Myrtle Beach

To: RAWAWA@aol.com, John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Of Maxton snow & suspension & Myrtle Beach
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:38:21 -0700
Thanks Bob,
Wow!  Wonder what kind of surface and traction he had?
Keith, get ready for another one in the ECTA Two Club.
That's impressive ... how streamlined was the sled?
Wes
dr.piston@worldnet.att.net
> CC: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Of Maxton snow & suspension & Myrtle Beach
> Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:26:14 EST
>
>I believe the quarter mile record for a snowmobile is 194 ! by  Marv
Jorgensen,renowned mid-west speed record holder in bikes,boats and sleds,
                  Bob Wanner currently in oppressivly hot and dry Palm
Springs,California