Re: Snow vs. cold

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: Snow vs. cold
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 03:26:15 -0600
Okay Guys... I can't stand it..... WHAT'S with this SNOW?   I ain't got no
snow... I am borrowing Skips Windbreaker tomarrow.... WOW very cool down
here.... Even called about a Air Pump for my shop this week...( thinking
Heat and Air would be nice )  Brad just got his Freebe Central units put
in... and I am Jealous.  The man ain't had a shop all week and the damn
thing has Heat and Air already...... Oh well.... in the mean time I hang out
inside...Keith