Re: Tires

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:12:12 -0800 (PST)

--- ARDUNDOUG@aol.com wrote:
>     I'm not trying to rain on your picnic. We
> really need "new-blood" in the
> X and V-4 engine classes as well as the hobby
> in general. Just a reality
> check.
>                                     Ardun Doug
> on the Left Coast

Ain't no rain on my picnic.  I'm racing just
because I want to build cars and race them.  I
don't figure on any Bonneville or lakes records.
My final goal at this stage is just to make it to
Bonneville some day. Just one time is my dream
for now.  I once had a dream to run at Daytona
some day (motorcycle) - just once - - but thanks
to the good Lord and a very supportive wife, I
got up on that banking several years in a row.
I'm building the roadster primarily for Maxton so
I can be sure and feed my need for speed at least
once a year while I work on my Hemi-Cobra.  Then,
when that's done, I plan on going to WOS at
Bonneville (just once???) and run the 135 or 150
club.  That will satisfy me.  Hey, I'm easy.

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........
.....Shelby  427 Cobra.......