Re: Tires

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <ECTA845@aol.com>, <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:10:31 -0500
Only problem with speed rated tires are the lack of sizes that we typically
use in LSR. Tallest I've found so far is 26.5" diameter.
The other alternative...If they'll fit inside your fenders...or outside if
you've got a Lakester or Modified Roadster...is NASCAR Winston Cup tires.
28" and they work great on the concrete. On the down side they have a 13"
section width.

John Beckett, LSR #79