Re: Getting the salt off

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Getting the salt off
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:47:06 -0700
One other suggestion I have had good results with: Armorall (which is nothing
more
than a silicone emulsion). I coat the entire underside with Armorall and it
keeps
the salt from sticking to it. Where it does stick, comes loose easy with a blast
of water. Have been to Muroc only once, and NOTHING got that "powder"  off my
car.
I think the high alkaline content of the dirt has Zen-like properties that makes
the racing surface become one with the vehicle.........
Ed