Re: Timing Question

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: Timing Question
From: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:35:04 -0800
Joe, what kind of eyes are you folks using?  We are using Banner  eyes the
same type as B.N.I. I think, they are about bullet proof.  I can count on at
least one entrant hitting an eye per event, generally we dust off the eye
put another battery under it, and we are back up.
Gary Wilkinson, assistant helper trainee worker bee
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association