Re: Re: high speed chase

To: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com, owner-land-speed@autox.team.net, wspotter@jps.net
Subject: Re: Re: high speed chase
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:16:50 EST
Skip,

I would imagine that an incident like the one you mentioned would be
upsetting.  I am usually in favor of the police chases mainly because the one
being chased most likely has committed a felony and quite possibly (but not
always) a danger to law abiding citizens.  What does upset me and everyone
else is that a criminal can kill some innocent person then be released 24
hours later because they were on drugs and not responsible for their actions
(lets see, the drugs made the perpetraitor use them and had no choice in the
matter, right?).  There is something terribly wrong with this picture.

        Mike in L.A.