Re: high speed chase

To: wspotter@jps.net
Subject: Re: high speed chase
From: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:59:32 EST
By now we have all heard the good & the bad of car chases. One more that hit
very very close to home. Monday afternoon 3:30 Oct.1993. The Pinellas county
police (Florida) are chasing a 26 year old black dude with a rap sheet longer
than the long course. As the chase approached a busy area the police broke
off. The driver of the stolen car/bank robber didn't slow down. He ran just
one more red light, unfortunately Mary Creamer thought that the green arrow
meant that she could turn left,safely. Her seat belts couldn't help her. The
guy driving the other car got out and ran (he was caught). Instead of Mary
and I going to the beach on Friday evening to watch the sunset, I went to
Mary's funeral. The offender is now back on the streets, he was one drugs so
he wasn't responsible for his actions. Talk about a screwed up system.
Did I mention that Mary was a nurse at the hospital that treated the slightly
injured dude that killed her. She was turning into work when it happened.

Skip in Webster