Re: Roadster Rules

To: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Rules
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 06:31:06 -0700 (PDT)
Ya, I noticed when you were having trouble
getting signed up and then you fianally appeard
on the net.  Welcome!  I've been trying with the
national Mopar clubs, but nearly everybody there
is muscle car era.  They were great when I was
running a 440 '66 Fury, but now that I'm into
older stuff I'm sorta the red-headed gran child.

I figure if I can't raise the fenders on the
body, I may just jack the back end back up
enought to clear the tires.  I really got no
business trying to run in Modified Roadster.

Good to hear from you, and good luck with runnin
your A bomb.  B'ville has been my dream since the
early fifties, and I think I'm really getting
close at last.  I ran Maxton last spring and that
was a blast - can't wait to get back this coming
spring to sort out the roadster.

--- joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72