Re: LSR

To: V4GR@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LSR
From: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:59:14 -0400
fast freddy would do alot BETTER if he put the rest of the rods and pistons
back in his ride. oh, and i think a 2000 cc engine is not really fast
compared to an 8000 cc engine, all skill, knowledge, and craftsmanship the
same. i'm all for creativity, but i would think that someone trying to go
fast with something different would at least figure out that it would be
better to start with something unique that has more displacement than a
couple of soupcans- like a tank or aircraft engine. if anyone wants to see
some custom made stuff, please fell free to stop by our pits and chat, and
in case you havent tried, you cannot call summit and order a b/bfalt that
burns a healthy load of nitro in a stock bodied vehicle designed to knock
on 275 mph. other than the trick machine shop stuff , our ride is 100%
homebrew built with our own hands  - regards,doug@black radon engineering

p.s. rich,  just as a side note, not related to this , are you the racer
with the vega with the pretty candy purple paint ????