LSR

To: <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSR
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:31:56 -0400
    Dave Dalghren  this is your Que.

    Seriously this is part of what is so cool about LSR. Lots of different
ideas, designs and ingenuity. You won't find it in any other form of
Motorsports. Not everybody is an Al Teague, and want's to go 400 + MPH.
Which is why we have classes for Pinto engines. The goal of one racer may be
just to se if they can get 700 HP out of one of those little Fords. The
challenges of LSR are varied and exciting. I can't get enough.

    John Beckett
ECTA & BNI record holder