Re: Best day to visit Bonneville during the SCTA/BIN World

To: "Maslo
Subject: Re: Best day to visit Bonneville during the SCTA/BIN World
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 21:12:58 -0600
Jeff,
Welcome to the list!
I always tell people to hit any race event on the salt the second day if
they can arrange it.  There are three reasons; some racers just don't make
it the first day, racing starts earlier on the second day so you see more
racing and those who break usually don't go home until the third day of a
four day event.  On the second day you almost always have the best chance of
seeing the greatest number of cars in attendance.  I'd check
www.saltflats.com and the weather reports from Wendover on that site for the
latest in weather news. You might want to wait a couple of days for Dan to
post the picture of me "fishing" at World of Speed and you will know what I
mean.
Wes
<kturk@ala.net>,"'land-speed@autox.team.net'"<land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: Best day to visit Bonneville during the SCTA/BIN World