Re: Net Quietness

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Net Quietness
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 03:05:52 -0700
I been trying to Kick off in my business's Butt..... Someone has to pay for
my fun and it might as well be the Business....

Been calling one Person a day and trying to learn a little more about
choices on a turbo system....

Talked to a fellow today that may in fact have the right answer.... I
really want to use the parts I have to get this job done.... So I am trying
to limit the system to about 800 hp  .... all these guys want to make more
then that... This fella was talking about some semi Stock type Fuel
injection....with a set of corvette Headers and a single turbo.....( off a
Diesel truck ) .... and an Electro Motive Controller.... instead of the FP
...... For the moment I am really not committed just listening to advice
and looking for the right system for me....

As John says... the learning curve is Steep... but I am getting there..

Keith Turk.... Damn Healey's and one rusting quietly Camaro that wants to
go fast.....