RE: Building / Buying a car

To: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>,
Subject: RE: Building / Buying a car
From: richard jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:29:49 -0700 (PDT)
I like the part about "simple, stright forwar, and relatively low
dollar"  'cause that's just what I hope it is.  It has to be!  Just the
this last Sunday, sombody down the road pulled out a '68 Camaro with a
good ol' 427 in it and stuck a for sale sign under the wiper.  As I
drove by, I commented "There's a car that would make a decent
Production Class, and could get me to Bonneville real easy. She didn't
say a single word, but I knew she was right.  Know what I mean?

Thanks for your encouragment
Dick J
(I will get there, one way or another.)