Re: Powerfest Rockingham...boundary="part0_922931505_boundary"

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Powerfest Rockingham...boundary="part0_922931505_boundary"
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 14:19:15 -0500
        Hey Tom

        Glad to have you on board. This list is really getting to be fun and
informative. Just a big happy LSR family.

        For everyone else. I borrowed both of Toms Bonneville records in 1998.
We
have traded a little bit over the years. I'm sure Tom is planing a supprise
for me this August. And if you want to know who ran the Pierson Bros Coupe
before if showed up on the show car circuit, ask Tom.

        John Beckett
        ECTA, BNI & USFRA member